Skip to main content

Retiree (RSP/GRIP/Disability Retirees) - Tax Withholding Forms

Retirees in the Retirement Savings Program (RSP), Guaranteed Retirement Income Program (GRIP), and Disability Retirees (or other qualified payees) may obtain Retiree Federal and Retiree Maryland State Tax withholding forms from the County's website (see link below). ONLY FEDERAL AND MARYLAND STATE TAX CAN BE WITHHELD.

Online users who are unable to print the forms may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field and the forms will be mailed. After completing the forms, they can be mailed to MCERP at 101 Monroe, 15th Fl Rockville, MD 20850 or faxed to 301.279.1424.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 04/30/2019 10:15:50