Skip to main content

Permit to Build a Driveway

If the apron to the driveway is connected to a publicly maintained road, a driveway permit will be required for the location of work.

If applying for a Right of Way (ROW) permit, it is best to meet with the Department of Permitting Services (DPS) ROW inspector for the area to discuss the fee and bond needed prior to permit submittal. The inspector's name and telephone numbers are listed on the DPS website. From the DPS website, click on second link below, under the "Inspections" heading, select "Right of Way" then click on Inspector Area Map.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.