Skip to main content

Request for Specific Consumer Protection Investigator

Unless a resident has an existing case with the Office of Consumer Protection (OCP), all calls will be handled by the on-duty investigator. Please click on the link below for information regarding the process for filing a complaint.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 02/13/2020 09:22:39