Skip to main content

Complaint Regarding a Water Bill

Utility company complaints are under the jurisdiction of the Public Service Commission (410.767.8000). Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) complaints are investigated by OCP because WSSC is a self-governing agency. Please click on the link below for information regarding the process for filing a complaint. When OCP receives a complaint, it is assigned to an investigator and an acknowledgement letter is sent to the complainant's provided email address.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/10/2019 09:35:31