Skip to main content

Complaint Regarding a Telephone Bill

The Office of Consumer Protection will investigate complaints involving cellular telephone service if the consumer is a Montgomery County Resident. Please click on the link below for information regarding the process for filing a complaint. Complaints involving landlines are handled by the Public Service Commission (410.767.8000).
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 07/06/2016 08:08:58