Skip to main content

Landline Telephone Complaints

Landline telephone complaints are exclusively handled by the Public Service Commission (PSC). The Office of People's Counsel has the advocacy role on behalf of consumers before the PSC.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/10/2019 10:47:53