Skip to main content

Emergency Management Service (EMS) Transportation Bill Requests

Montgomery County residents transported by Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Service (MCFRS) will not have to pay any out of pocket expenses.

Requests for Emergency Management Service (EMS) transport bills can be FAXED to MCFRS at 240.777.2375 or by email at

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/04/2017 14:11:04