Skip to main content

Advice Regarding Home Improvement, New Home or Home Contractor

The Office of Consumer Protection (OCP) can provide consumers with advice before a licensed contractor is hired. OCP also investigates complaints against home improvement, new home and specialty home contractors. Please review the website for complaints filed with the OCP and for information regarding the process for filing a complaint.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/04/2017 08:27:01