Skip to main content

Report a Problem with an Access Ramp in a in a Privately Owned Condominium, or Need for Access Ramp

To report a problem with an access ramp is privately owned condominium complex, please send a Service Request to the Fair Housing Office in the Office of Human Rights, and file a complaint. Click on the "Create a Service Request" button below. Please provide the customer's name, telephone number and email address, along with a brief description of the problem or issue and the address of the Condominium building.

Last Updated: 06/30/2015 11:13:31