Skip to main content

Transferring a Housing Opportunities Commission Voucher From Another Jurisdiction

If you already have a voucher issued from another jurisdiction, you may be able to "port" your voucher to be used in Montgomery County, Maryland. The case worker from the original jurisdiction needs to contact the Housing Resources Division. For further assistance, contact the Housing Opportunities Commission Portability Hotline at: 240.627.9797.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 02/01/2017 10:35:38