Skip to main content

Tree or Limb Fallen on Ground (Non Emergency)

A Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services crew will remove the limb or tree that has fallen in the right-of-way. If the tree or limb is blocking a roadway or is a safety concern, please dial 911. The County is not responsible for private property tree removal. If the private limb is blocking a roadway posing a hazard, the crew will cut up the limb and leave it for the homeowner to discard.

Online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request including the exact location and approximate size of the tree or limb in the Brief Description field.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within two (2) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 12/01/2020 09:03:58