Skip to main content

Corrective Action Plan For Troubled Property

An individual property is designated as "troubled" based on a comparison of its most recent inspection results with the results of all other properties inspected during the same time period. A property designated as troubled must develop and implement a corrective action plan that describes in detail the specific actions that the landlord will take within a specified time schedule to both identify and correct current and ongoing housing code violations in a timely manner and prevent future housing code violations to the greatest extent possible. A troubled property must also submit a quarterly log of its internal maintenance calls upon the request of DHCA.

Please click on the first link below for a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding this process.

Please click on the second link below for information about how to upload a Corrective Action Plan to DHCA.

Online customers may request to speak with a DHCA Housing Code Enforcement staff member by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below and providing the requested information.

Please provide the name of the complex in the "Brief description" field along with a brief explanation of the question or issue.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/21/2020 11:40:42