Skip to main content

Condominium or Homeowners Association Issues Related to Satellite Dish or Antenna

If the dish is on the resident's property: contact the Federal Communications Commission. If no further information is requested, a complaint may be filed with the Office of Common Ownership Communities (CCOC). Currently, there is a $50 filing fee for filing a Homeowners or Condominium Association complaint.

Complaint forms can be downloaded from the web site by clicking on the first link below. Please note that the Montgomery County Commission on Common Ownership does not have authority in the City of Gaithersburg.

Online users who have additional questions or would like to be contacted by a CCOC staff member regarding a CCOC issue or question, please see the topic entitled: "Request to Speak to a Commission on Common Ownership Communities (CCOC) Staff Member", or click on the first link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 11/22/2016 07:52:37