Skip to main content

Correspondence or Citation Received from The Licensing and Registration Office

Online users who receive correspondence, a citation, or other letter from the Department of Housing and Community Affairs, Licensing and Registration office, and would like to speak with a Licensing staff member, may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request including the type of correspondence in the Brief Description field.

Last Updated: 12/17/2018 13:43:24