Skip to main content

DHCA Office of Landlord Tenant Affairs Staff Complaint

Please provide the name of the staff member, the date of the occurrence and a detailed description of the complaint. It is preferable to provide the requestor's name and phone number if follow-up information is required.

Online customers may submit a staff complaint by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below and providing the requested information.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 06/16/2015 09:41:51