Skip to main content

Time Required for Decision on Water/Sewer Category Change Request

The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) accepts category change requests throughout the year and transmits them on a quarterly schedule to other agencies for review (Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, etc.). The time between filing and a final decision on the change request varies, depending on the nature of the request and the policy issues involved.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.