Skip to main content

Complaints about an Election Judge

To register a complaint with the Board of Elections (BOE), please provide the requestor's full name; address; daytime phone number; date of birth; and email address and forward a service request. A representative from the BOE will respond.

Last Updated: 12/30/2014 15:31:20