Skip to main content

Obtaining Funds From the Detention Facility Upon Transfer or Release

All money may be picked up at Montgomery County Detention Center (MCDC) the day after an inmates release. If the inmate cannot pick up the money personally, a letter may be written authorizing the release of funds to a third party.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 08/27/2015 15:41:26