Skip to main content

Employee - Request Copy of W-2 Form Not Received

Current or former County employees that have requested a copy of their W-2 and have not received the copy after seven days may contact the Payroll office at: 240.777.8840, or email the office:
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 04/10/2020 11:21:27