Skip to main content

Request Refund Due to Overpayment of Tax Account

If there is a credit balance on the web-viewable tax bill, the homeowner must download a Refund Request Form from the County's web site, by clicking on the link below. The on-line form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from this link as well. Submit the refund claim form to the Division of Treasury at 255 Rockville Pike, Suite L-15, Rockville, MD 20850. If the homeowner would like the refund transferred to another bill they must note that on the refund claim form or a refund check will be mailed. The refund process is approximately 45 days from receipt of request.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/28/2019 11:22:10