Skip to main content

Victim Services within Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (DOCR)

For DOCR Victim's Services Information, please click on link below.

Online customers who would like to speak with a department representative may send a service request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below and providing the requested information. In the summary box, please be specific regarding your question or request.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 02/28/2018 11:44:17