Skip to main content

Montgomery County Government Wage Garnishment Requests

To request a garnishment of a Montgomery County Employee wages please forward request to Montgomery County Government Finance, Payroll Section, 101 Monroe Street, 8th Floor, Rockville, MD 20850.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 11/20/2017 15:06:38