Skip to main content

Release of Money by Inmate to an Outside Party

All money release requests are processed on the 1st and 15th of each month. An inmate can release all or part of their funds by completing a money release request.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 10/02/2015 13:43:52