Skip to main content

1099-M Problems

For questions, to report an error, or report a 1099-M Form not received from Montgomery County, please call Accounts Payable at 240.777.8850. Please note that this applies only to companies or individuals who supplied goods or services to Montgomery County Government.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/29/2015 13:26:51