Skip to main content

Flooding Due to Burst Pipes in Unoccupied Building

If a pipe breaks in an unoccupied home or business, call 911. Fire Rescue Services (FRS) will respond to turn off the water and eliminate hazards. FRS will not mitigate the damage or remove the water.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/30/2014 16:11:11