Skip to main content

Property Tax Delinquent Notice

If the property owner believes that they received a property tax delinquent notice for unpaid property taxes in error, please review the Property tax account on the County's website. If the website indicates a balance due for which the payment was made, a copy of the following documents are necessary to research the claim:

1. If paid by homeowner or the title company, a copy of the cancelled checks(s) (both sides).

2. If paid by a lender, a 1099 form.

3. If paid in person at the Department of Finance, Treasury Office, the paid receipt.

Documentation may be either faxed to 240.777.8947 or mailed to 255 Rockville Pike, Suite L-15, Rockville, MD 20850

When the provided documentation is confirmed, all accounts will be corrected and a revised statement will be mailed indicating that the corrections are complete.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 03/06/2017 15:34:30