Skip to main content

Tax Payment Receipt Requests

The following items serve as a receipt for confirmation of tax payment: the cancelled check, a bank or credit card statement, or a validated receipt from the cashier (if paid in-person). A copy of the tax bill showing $0.00 balance may also be used, which may be found on the website.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 10/12/2015 17:11:37