Skip to main content

Name Misspelled on Recorded Deed

Please contact the settlement attorney so that the deed may be re-recorded to correct the error. There will be no Transfer/Recordation Tax assessed for this correction.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 07/23/2015 14:38:51