Skip to main content

Excise Tax Refund Claim Form

Use the Excise Tax Refund Claim form to request a refund on excise taxes (telephone tax, fuel-energy tax, room rental transient tax, carbon dioxide emissions tax)
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 09/02/2015 11:51:30