Skip to main content

Facilities or Building Maintenance

To report a problem with a County maintained facility (such as a recreation center or library), please contact Facilities at 240.777.7777. To report an issue at a Public School, please contact MCPS at 301.309.6277.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 12/27/2018 10:08:39