Skip to main content

Cart Pick-Up

Residents who have a blue wheeled cart for paper/cardboard recycling, and no longer want to use it, may request that the cart be taken away. Residents wanting a damaged cart repaired, or replaced, should request a cart repair.

Due to verification requirements that can only be conducted by a Customer Service Representative at MC311, a service request cannot be created online for this service.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 08/21/2019 14:11:56