Skip to main content

Building Energy Benchmarking Law - Reporting Incorrect Information on DEP's Covered Building Inventory

If the information contained in DEP's Covered building inventory is inaccurate, online users may correct any inaccuracies with the state tax assessment office (First link below) or CoStar directly (Second link below). If a building owner needs to apply for a waiver, online users may notify DEP by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request, and the address of the building in the Brief Description field.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 10/18/2016 14:22:54