Skip to main content

DEP Solid Waste Staff Complaint

To be used by a member of the public to submit a complaint about a County staff member of the Department of Environmental Protection, Division of Solid Waste Services. Please provide the name of the County staff member the complaint is about, and detail the nature of the complaint. Please provide the complainants name and phone number if follow-up information is required.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 05/12/2015 08:19:33