MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reporting Nuisance or Aggressive Animals
Notify the Montgomery County Police, Animal Services Division via the police non-emergency number, 301.279.8000. If the incident is occurring in the City of Rockville notify them at 240.314.8930. If the incident is occurring on Park property notify Park police at 301.949.8010.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.