MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Responsibility for Cable Company's Equipment
Cable modems, routers, converter boxes, remotes and power cords are the property of the cable provider. The subscriber pays a monthly rental fee for use of this equipment and is responsible for their safe return if service is ever discontinued. Please obtain a receipt when any equipment is returned. The cable company's receipt is the only proof of returned equipment.

To file a Cable complaint, please see topic entitled "CABLE COMPLAINTS" or click on the first link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • File a Cable Complaint
  • Office of Cable and Broadband Services

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.