MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Environmental Assessment Reports
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) allows citizens to request hazardous materials incident reports on properties in Montgomery County.

To obtain an incident report, please send request to FOIA HAZMAT OEMHS, 100 Edison Park Drive, 1st Floor, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. The link below provides instructions on preparing a FOIA request.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • FOIA Request Information

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.