MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Right of Way Inspector
The Right of Way inspectors' name and telephone number can be obtained from Department of Permitting Services (DPS) website or from an issued Public Right of Way permit. From the DPS website under "Inspections", select "Right of Way", then click on "Inspector Area Map".
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Public Right-of-Way Inspection