Skip to main content

Request to Speak With a Licensing and Registration Specialist

The Licensing and Registration Office oversees the licensing of residential rental property, registration of Common Ownership Communities (COC), Homeowners Associations (HOA), Condominium Associations (COA) and Coops located in Montgomery County but outside of the municipalities of the City of Rockville, City of Gaithersburg, City of Takoma Park, Town of Barnesville, Town of Garrett Park, and Town of Laytonsville. This office also handles inquiries regarding lists of Common Ownership Communities in Montgomery County including requests for the names of officers and agents.

Online users who would like to be contacted by a Licensing and Registration Specialist may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):