MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Facility Problems During Reservation in Montgomery County Government or Public School Building
To report a problem after 5:00 PM or on a week-end, please call or text 240.490.CUPF (2873). During normal business hours call 240.777.2725.

For County Government buildings call 240.777.5399 (before 5:00 PM).

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Community Use of Public Facilities - Locations and Hours

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.