MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Letter from Health and Human Services Requesting Citizenship Documentation for Children's Medicaid Case
A letter requesting citizenship documentation is usually because proof of such is needed for the client record, according to rules and regulations. Consult your caseworker or the caseworker referenced in the letter received to be sure.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.