MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Request for Credit or Refund Due to Complaint With Facility Condition of School, Executive Office Building, Council Office Building, Regional Services Center or Library
To request a credit or refund due to a complaint about the condition of a facility, please provide your name, the name of the facility rented, a description of the complaint, the permit number, email and a daytime telephone number where you can be contacted.