MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Sediment Control Permit to Demolish a House
A Sediment Control permit is needed to demolish your home if you are disturbing 5,000 square feet, or more, of land. Keep in mind that disturbed area is not the square footage of your home/structure. All areas disturbed for construction purposes are included in the disturbed area.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Sediment Control Permit
  • Stormwater Management Concept