MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Employee - Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Information
ADP is the County's FSA administrator. Questions regarding use it or lose it plan year deadlines, claims, forms and eligible expenses should be directed to ADP at 1.800.284.8638, or visit their website.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • ADP Flexible Spending Accounts
  • ADP Login
  • Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Deadlines

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.