MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Employee - Long Term Disability
Only full-time employees who are members of the Employee Retirement System (ERS) are eligible for this plan (LTD1). For more information about LTD1, call the Standard Insurance Company or visit their website listed on the Health Insurance Contacts link. For a form, click on the Long Term Disability Forms section on the Employee Health Insurance link. If experiencing an issue,employees should first call Standard Insurance.

If the employee has already called Standard Insurance and the issue has not been resolved, please submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

If a member of the Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) or the Guaranteed Retirement Insurance Plan (GRIP) please contact Montgomery County's Employee Retirement Plans (MCERP)

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Health Insurance Contacts
  • Employee Health Insurance