MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Retiree (ERS) - Tax Withholding Forms
Retirees in the Employees' Retirement System (including a surviving spouse, beneficiary or qualified domestic relations order payee) may change Federal taxes online at AccessMCG or obtain Retiree Federal and Retiree Maryland State Tax withholding forms from the MCERP website (see URL). ONLY FEDERAL AND MARYLAND STATE TAX CAN BE WITHHELD. Please consult with a tax adviser regarding making payments for state taxes that may be required.

Public Safety Police/Fire/Sheriff/Corrections and most employees hired prior to 1994 are in the ERS System. For retirees unsure about what retirement program they are in, please see topic: "Retiree - Pension Plan Determination."

If unable to print the forms, please the provide payees full name, telephone number, mailing address, email address, and the type of form requested and they will be sent by mail. The mailing address (and fax number) for the Board of Investment Trustees is located on the bottom of each form.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Form W-4P
  • Form MW 507P
  • Access MCG