MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Stopping Construction of a Larger House
A Building Permit is required to build a house and to put an addition on a house. A concerned resident may appeal the issuance of any building permit by the Department of Permitting Services through the Board of Appeals. The Board of Appeals may be reached at 240.777.6600. The appeal must be initiated within 30 days of the issuance of a building permit.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.