MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Updates to the Address on a Tax Bill
If the wrong mailing address appears on the tax bill or the real property assessment notice, or if a resident would like to change the address to which the tax bills, assessment notices and other correspondence should be mailed, please call the State Department of Assessments & Taxation (SDAT) at 240.314.4510 or visit the SDAT internet website to e-mail a request to the State. Please provide the account number or the address of the property and the resident status. Once the correction is made by SDAT, the County will automatically receive the information from the State. However, please remember that since the State maintains the database, the County can not make any changes to the property tax account including the mailing address.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Department of Assessments and Taxation
  • Address Change Request Form

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.