Skip to main content

Permitting Process for a Montgomery County Department of Recreation Athletic Field

The Community Use of Public Facilities (CUPF) is responsible for scheduling Montgomery County Recreation Department (MCRD) fields. Groups can submit requests via ActiveMontgomery.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.