MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Retiree - Group Insurance Coverage Denial
For issues related to refusal of service at the hospital, pharmacy or doctor's office please first refer to the Insurance Provider. For the name of the insurance provider, please utilize the "Health Insurance Contacts" list and call the Insurance Provider.

If the Insurance Provider has already been contacted and additional help is requested from the Health Insurance Team please call MC 311 so that you can be transferred to a specialist.

If this is not an urgent matter, online users may send a service request including the customer's full name, telephone number, email address, and mailing address, name of insurance provider, and a brief description of the problem or issue including the reason the insurance company gave for denying the claim.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Retiree Health Insurance