Skip to main content

Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Card Germantown

Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), is the distribution of cash and food stamp benefits with a plastic debit card also known as an "Independence Card." Customers should call the Customer Service Center to request card activation; replacement cards; select or change a PIN; report a lost or stolen card; obtain an account balance or transaction information; dispute a transaction or to get help using the card. The telephone number is: 1.800.997.2222.

New cards and replacement cards are sent through the U. S. Mail, and take about a week to arrive for a new case. If someone has a card and is known to EBT, a card will not be automatically sent, as the existing card can be reactivated by contacting the EBT line. If the customer had a card in the past but no longer has it, call the EBT line for a replacement. In extenuating circumstances, customers can obtain an EBT card from one of the regional offices. Please check links for additional information, and the second link for zip codes served by the Germantown office..

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.